Friday, August 17, 2007

Shocking new findings!

  • No matter how many fans you have on, it is very challenging to sleep in a house that is somewhere around 81 degrees. I was about to sleep in my back yard last night. [Note to self - pick up tent this weekend]

  • If anybody gets two packs of Pop Tarts in the break room that Apple Strudel one hanging dangerously close to the edge is totally mine.

  • I'm pondering a trip to the KY State Fair with the girls this weekend. But I gotta say, the Kentucky Fair can not hold a candle to the Iowa State Fair. How do you have a State Fair without a Butter Cow?

  • If Charmed goes on one more set of antibiotics I'm gonna lose it. Sure, it's her health and everything, but what about my needs?

  • I wish I was better at letting myself be happy. Why do I have to think so much? What's thinking ever done for anyone?

  • Who invented the bullet point? That was a really good idea.

  • I need to go out more.

5 comments:

Voix said...

I vote that you go to the state fair, eat ten thousand cheese curds, stand in line for beer for an hour, and then go on the tilt-a-whirl.

That will get you happy.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...those Pop Tarts were yummy!!!

And I will make a stop by the drugstore on the way home...my purchase should also make you happy a little later tonight. ;u)

Dunnski Love said...

Cheese curds? Kentuckians don't know from cheese curds.

David said...

I really agree with the third to last bullet point. I wish I was better at letting Dunnski happy.

Charmed, I can only assume that what you're going to buy Dunnski at the drugstore is a new Simpsons pez dispenser.

And maybe a case of rubbers.

Green-Eyed Girl said...

Remember when Dave used to not write his column? And then he would write bullet points? And call it a column?

The KSF is but a poor imitation of the ISF, and now that the pipe smoking competition is no more, what point could there be in going?