Monday, October 22, 2007

Haikus for Youse

Anyone can write
Haikus. Just count syllables
Five, seven and five

My friend The Daver
Always says he'll visit me
But he never does

Best time of year is fall
Except for all the damn leaves
Rake, bend, bag. Repeat.

I still get angry
About how she treated me
Love is blind, stupid

Sox win the pennant!
Now on to World Series
Rockies are red hot

How to judge people
For being too judgmental
Is quite the puzzler

A site you should try
Is Radio Paradise
Good tunes for no bucks

5 comments:

Voix said...

I'm gonna start calling you "Captain Classy."

Dunnski Love said...

Could you make it "Cap'n"?

Anonymous said...

I happen to like "Cap'n Caravan."

David said...

Good work, Dunnski Love.

"The Daver" sounds kinda rude.

Dunnski Love said...

He means well.