Friday, November 9, 2007

Hunt the Wumpus

  • Both postcards have been received by my new Euro-friends (see post below) but I have yet to receive my first. I'm not sending out any more until I get at least one! I think I have an idea for an artsy-craftsy kinda project when I start to get a few of these puppies in.

  • A note to my neighbors: When I'm walking my dog, it's not necessary to ask, "Who's walking who?" or some such equivalent. Wasn't funny the first time. Not funny now. A simple "Nice dog, cap'n" and a tip of the cap will suffice.

  • I haven't been this excited about Christmas in a long time. When you go somewhere else for the holidays it's hard to get in the spirit until you actually get there. I'm staying home this year and I'm already in the mood for egg nog, and I don't even like egg nog. Plus, we're getting a real tree. It's been a long time since I've bought a real tree.

  • Made some chicken curry the other night - how do people who work in Indian restaurants not always have yellow under their fingernails?

  • My dog won't stop licking things - she's already ruined two throw pillows. Maybe I should be giving her food and water.

  • I did some cleaning out of my liquor cabinet last night - if you were wondering if Amaretto can go bad, I think the answer is yes. And why did I ever buy gin? I hate gin. Is it good or bad that I have four varieties of bourbon?

  • That is all.

1 comment:

Gypsydoodlebug said...

My dog's a licker, too. Happened after we had BooBerry. I think it's her way of coping with the madness since dogs technically can't shoot guns.