Monday, January 1, 2007

Forward!

2006 was not a great year. No two ways about it. But I'm hoping that when the dust settles some good will come of it. If I choose to believe all of those people that say "everything happens for a reason" then, I guess, it all happened for a reason.

So my resolution that I actually intend on honoring (unlike, say, "get in shape", which you and I both know is a big fat lie) is to stop dwelling on the pain and misery and starting looking towards the future. To replace the unpleasant memories with thoughts of things that make me smile. To get off my ass and get on with my life.

I think I can do this. If you are one of the 5 people reading this blog who know me then I hope you can help me when I need it. I will continue to be, as I am today, grateful for your friendship.

Forward!

2 comments:

Cisco said...

A new year, new beginings-Happy New Year and good luck.
I like Mumm's too. "Blanc de Noir" a bit pink..
That is what I had last night..

Voix said...

Getting on with life is always a good idea. So is blogging. And so is asking for help when you need it.

Hang in there, big guy. Happy New Year!