Monday, January 29, 2007

You are right

That picture IS creepy. I should have gone with a pail full of puppies, something along those lines. Maybe a shovelful of kittie cats.

So how is everyone today? It's a crisp, chilly Monday morning...15 degrees according to the little box on the bottom of my browser. I love technology.
You wouldn't believe the zaniness going on in my life. Unfortunately, decorum prohibits me from elaborating. Had a blast Friday and an even better time Saturday. Sunday was an inevitable letdown, but I did get caught up on dishes and laundry, so that's a plus. They say not to overfill a washing machine but to me that's half the fun.

Big plans next weekend as well. I'm laying the points and taking the Colts if anyone's interested.

Peace and love, mah peeps.

2 comments:

Cisco said...

I have to go with the Colts too. I don't care how goods the Bears may be. The only difference is that the Colts have been there before as opposed to the Bears.
Definitely the Colts have the advangtage. SPread here in Vegas is about 6-7 points.
The game may be closer than that, but Colts wll win..

Voix said...

It's more like 15 below here in MN.

Smart thinking with your "don't tell it all" policy, but dang -- you could give the kids a few hints...

I am anti-Bears, for the record, even though I graduated from HS in northern Illinois.